Bridge Width: 77 feet 11 inches
Bridge Length: 1,686 feet 2 inches
Project Cost: $49.99 million
Steel: The amount of steel needed for the bridge deck and support shafts is more than 2.5 million pounds of steel, which is equivalent to the amount of steel found in 1,260 average size cars.
Concrete: The amount of concrete needed for the bridge deck and support shafts is 11,750 cubic yards, which is equivalent to the amount of concrete found in 117 average size driveways.
Depth: The deepest support shaft is 135 feet, or a 13-floor building.
Pedestrian Walkway and Lighting
- The walkway will be 12 feet wide with an additional 8 feet of width at each belvedere. The average sidewalk width is 4-6 feet wide.
- Uplighting will be used to illuminate each belvedere.
- 210 puck lights will be mounted in the pedestrian walkway’s handrails.
- Under bridge lighting will be used to light pedestrian paths beneath the bridge.
- 28 decorative light poles will be used to light the bridge’s roadway.
- Under bridge lighting will be used to light each bridge support.