Bridge width: 77 ft. 11 in.
Bridge Length: 1,686 ft 2 in.
Project Cost: $49.99 million
The amount of steel needed for the bridge deck and support shafts is 2,028,425 lbs. of steel, this is equivalent to the amount of steel found in 845 average size cars.
The amount of concrete needed for the bridge deck and support shafts is 9,154.4 cu yards, this is equivalent to the amount of concrete found in 916 average size driveways.
The deepest support shaft is 135 feet, the same footage as a building with 13 floors.
Pedestrian Walkway and Lighting
- The walkway will be 12 feet wide with an additional 8 feet of width at each belvedere. The average sidewalk width is 4-6 feet wide.
- Uplighting will be used to illuminate each belvedere.
- 206 puck lights will be mounted in the pedestrian walkway’s handrails.
- Under bridge lighting will be used to light pedestrian paths beneath the bridge.
- 28 decorative light poles will be used to light the bridge’s roadway.
- Under bridge lighting will be used to light each bridge support.